Week 2 - About Me

 A little bit about me...




Here is my Virtual Classroom!

I have designed this classroom to be simple yet welcoming. From experience, I know that I perform better academically in a less-crowded, bright, and open space. I included some lights, a motivational quote, and a bookshelf in my classroom. Also, I feel that having an American flag in my classroom is very important, especially when learning about history! On the whiteboard, there are 3 links which will lead you to different websites to learn more about who I am:







Major:
English

Dual Certification:
Childhood Education + Special Education


Currently, I am sophomore here at Mount Saint Mary College. I am a commuter student from Poughquag, New York.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-Lab Reflection

Group 3 Reflection - Fieldwork