E-Folio Reflection

laptop wave 


  

My E-Folio Reflection:

I was very intimidated with this assignment at first because it seemed to be a lot of work on top of everything else. But, once I got started and used the guidelines to complete it, I realized that this is a great tool. The E-Folio has allowed me to reflect on everything I have learned this semester in Social Studies Methods! Once each section started coming together, I was re-learning some important information that I could take with me as a future teacher such as the importance of teaching civics and implementing technology in the classroom. Also, I realized that as a class we all have done so much work and learned more than I thought, it was very rewarding to view how much I have accomplished! 

During our last couple of classes, my classmates and I presented our E-Folios. It was a nice experience to hear everyone's final thoughts and to view our progress. I am not the best when it comes to presenting, but I felt confident in my presentation of my E-Folio! This class has definitely helped me come out of my shell.

I really enjoy putting my mind to putting together my E-Folio and seeing it all come together. I also did not know Google had a platform like this and it really is an amazing way for future teachers to share their progress in learning. Dr. Smirnova has showed us many different technology tools and Google Sites is one of them that I value the most! 

My E-Folio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-Lab Reflection

Group 3 Reflection - Fieldwork