End of Semester Reflection

bye


I can't believe it's the end of the spring semester already! We had our last class on Thursday, May 5th, 2022. Although I did feel overwhelmed sometimes during this class, I learned so much more than I thought I would and Dr. Smirnova pushed us to reach our best potential, I am grateful for that. 

I really love the idea of blogging as it allowed me to go back and see what I have learned during the semester. Each week as I sat down to make my blog post, I was able to summarize what I have learned that week. The blog is something I will keep forever, look back on, and potentially use for my future students one day. I'd love to create a blog where parents can keep up with student progress as well!

I enjoyed working with my fieldwork group on various different projects this semester as well. (Myself, Maddie B, Brianna, Kayleigh, and Madison R). The Bishop Dunn teaching experience did not go too well for me as I was running into so many technical difficulties but working with my co-teachers made the experience much better. The students saying how much they loved working with us college students and their smiles at the end, made it worth it! 

It was a long, hardworking semester but I learned so much about myself as a learner. I appreciate all of the new things I have learned from Dr. Smirnova and will take them with me along my journey to become an elementary school teacher! I never knew all the different ways and platforms that technology could be efficiently used in the classroom. 

Thank you for a great semester! Have a great summer, everyone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-Lab Reflection

Group 3 Reflection - Fieldwork