Extra Projects - Reflections

 


Native Tribe Project Reflection:

For this project, we did not have time to complete with our groups as a jigsaw style assignment. If I were to complete this project, I would have looked forward to working with my co-teachers. It's great to see what other people are thinking in comparison to my own thoughts of the topic. Overall, I think this project is great because it contains many aspects of teaching social studies such as geography and artifacts. Learning about a new culture can spark interest in many students or even allow them to relate and share stories. 


Current Event Practice Reflection:

As a class, we used a source called newsELA to read an article about Russia and Ukraine. Following the reading, we answered questions (quiz style) and completed a short answer question. I think that current events are very important for students to read about so they are aware of what goes on in our world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-Lab Reflection

Group 3 Reflection - Fieldwork